Administrator
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Tweed Angling Fair 2010

Dear All,

Just to confirm the dates for the Trout & Salmon Tweed Angling Fair are 1st and 2nd May 2010 in Springwood Park Kelso. Once I finish the salmon season on the Tweed on the 30th Nov, I'll start working on the list of demonstrators for next year's show. One new demonstrator for next year will be Michael Mauri from Germany - very talented caster with both the single and double hand rod. We also hope that Simon G will be able to join us again.

Best wishes

Eoin

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
    Dear All,

Just to confirm the dates for the Trout & Salmon Tweed Angling Fair are 1st and 2nd May 2010 in Springwood Park Kelso. Once I finish the salmon season on the Tweed on the 30th Nov, I'll start working on the list of demonstrators for next year's show. One new demonstrator for next year will be Michael Mauri from Germany - very talented caster with both the single and double hand rod. We also hope that Simon G will be able to join us again.

Best wishes

Eoin
    Eoin?
    Are you having a casting competition next year?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Thanks for the invitation, Eoin... not sure if I can make it in 2010 as I will probably not be over in the UK at that time of year - much as I hate saying that, as I really, really enjoy the event.... Bugger!!!!

Malcolm, you know me.. I am totally incapable of answering most questions, and I certainly can't help you out with yours....

Cheers
    Simon

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Andy we could start one called DORAL as in Days of rod and line.
    I have not been asked to join either, not that I would bother I feel I would take the Groucho Marx line.

Apparently I'm not wanted as I would take the Mickey!!

ACW
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by williegunn View Post
    Andy we could start one called DORAL as in Days of rod and line.
    I have not been asked to join either, not that I would bother I feel I would take the Groucho Marx line.

Apparently I'm not wanted as I would take the Mickey!!
    What you!even grouse gets you!

Administrator
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Speycasting Comp

Guys,

My sincere apologies for the delay in responding to this thread - I have been away on business.

To answer the long over-due question about the speycasting comp, we are unable to confirm if we are able to hold a speycasting competition at this year's event. We are presently looking into the logistics and health and safety/insurance issues. We don't have high hopes, but we are still looking into ways we can hold the competition.

Best wishes

Eoin