Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Wink Good day to you all

Brand new to this forum I hope to change that. Haven't fished for salmon for many years and the last time was in my native Washington state for silvers in the ocean and steelies in the Skagit River. Hope to change all that soon, but have to rely on the generosity of fellow anglers. I'm now retired but don't drive any more. My wife does. but she's disabled and finds it uncomfortable driving me to waters to fish so hopefiully someone will help make an old man's day from time to time and offer me a day out. I tie all my own flies and till recently have concentrated on trout flies, but now am also tying salmon flies since some friends in america asked me to tie some for them and they seem quite happy with the results despite my amateurish efforts. If you can help please send me a p. m. and perhaps we can get together some time?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Welcome to the Board FT07. You'll recognize several of the posters names here from 'elsewhere.' Gather the Salmon Season is about to open in your corner of the world so I hope one of the fellows can lend a hand.

Contact info may be helpful.

Fred Evans
    White City, Or
    3 miles from the Rogue River