Farlows Black Friday Fishing Tackle Sale Click Here

Administrator
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

CLA Game Fair embraces social media

This is a dedicated thread for discussing article: CLA Game Fair embraces social media

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    As Game Fair week dawns there are still concerns about the site and the viability of the Fair going ahead. The Environment Agency, on Monday July 9th still had 89 flood alerts and 14 flood warnings in place, but the Met Office had no weather warnings currently issued for the UK.

The official CLA Game Fair website ran the following statement:
    'The site build is continuing and we are looking forward to opening in two weeks. All official information regarding conditions at Belvoir Castle will be posted here on the CLA Game Fair website.'

Meanwhile, exhibitors and potential visitors expressed their concerns on the official CLA Game Fair website with views including:

#7martin c Says:
    July, 9th 2012 at 08:46 am

Do the organisers have a shut off date when they will confirm with the public if the show is deffinatly on or off.
    #6Dave D Says:
    July, 9th 2012 at 08:23 am

IF THE GAME FAIR IS 2 WEEKS AWAY AND THE SITE IS BOGGY SURELY MAKES SENSE NOT TO LET ANYONE DRIVE ON IT THE SUN WILL SHINE ON THE GAME FAIR CONFIRMED TO DAY GREAT YORKSHIRE SHOW DEFINATLY ON SAME SIZE SHOW AS THE GAME FAIR 500K SPENT ON HARDSTANDING
    #5Hilary Stewart Says:
    July, 8th 2012 at 07:34 pm

We are travelling from Scotland have already booked flights accommodation and car hire so would appreciate an early notification of cancellation.
    #4Racheal Says:
    July, 8th 2012 at 03:31 pm

We are booked for the campsite, Wed - Monday. We are a couple of hours away, but have been told they are not letting them drive on the site as it is already getting dug up.
    So hope the sun does shine and dry it up, fully.
    #3Dave D Says:
    July, 8th 2012 at 03:17 pm

If you dont have far to come how early do you need to pack we have had lovelly sunshine most of the day in this part of Sheffield everything here is drying very quickly ? start packing remember the sun always shines on the Game Fair .
    #2Racheal Says:
    July, 8th 2012 at 12:32 pm

If there is a risk of it been called off, how close to the Wednesday arrival will it be left? I'm really reluctant to start the packing. We don't have that far to come and my fields are soaking wet. I have heard that the ground isn't good on site.
    #1Racheal Says:
    July, 8th 2012 at 12:30 pm

If there is a risk of it been called off, how close to the Wednesday arrival will it be left? I'm really reluctant to start the packing. We don't have that far to come and my fields are soaking wet. I have heard that the ground isn't good on site.