Results 1 to 1 of 1
25-10-2012, 11:41 AM #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Read 0 Reviews
Farlows to host talk on Salmon Fishing in Norway Nov 1st
Farlows in conjunction with Harald Oyen of Fish Norway are hosting a "Salmon fishing in Norway" evening Thursday Nov 1st.
24 hour 40 pounders. A talk on fishing in Northern Norway. Farlows November 1st. The secret of fishing for wilderness salmon in Norway’s Arctic rivers – Revealed!
Join us at Farlows, London for an evening of relaxation and enjoyment and to reveal some secrets of fishing for wilderness salmon in some of Norway’s Arctic rivers – Målselv, Reisa and Lakselv. Listen to Neil Patterson’s and David Profumo’s hilarious accounts of their first meeting with the BIG ones and meet representatives from the mentioned rivers.
Venue: Farlows, Pall Mall, London. Thurs. Nov 1, 2012. 6pm – 9pm
- Listen to David Profumo and Neil Patterson talk about their Arctic salmon of a lifetime.
- Get information on the Målselv, Reisa and Lakselv rivers’ run of 25-55lbs salmon.
- Watch videos, see pictures and discuss BIG salmon fishing prospects for the 2013 season.
- Look at and discuss appropriate fishing tackle for Arctic Norway’s leviathan salmon.
- Attendees enter free prize draw to win a week’s fishing for two people on two of Norway’s Arctic rivers!
- Taste some Norwegian snacks and aquavit.
- Get to know how easy it is to get there by air.
Your ticket and attendance also gives you the chance to win a prize draw of a fishing trip to two to amazing fisheries in the far north of Norway!!!
Book you free ticket here:
Click to request free e-ticket and enter free prize draw.