Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Overly generous.

Colin,
    They arrived in the mail today. I'm re-spooling my reel tonight. I really want to thank you and Trevor for sending me these things. Thank you very much. I really appreciate things you sent me. I'll get to testing and get back to you. Again, thanks.
    Dan

Fish&Fly
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Glad to hear they've arrived safely!

See what you think. I'll PM you for details.

Regards

Colin.

ACW
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Waiting on the postie !

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Well not expecting the spey line as fast as i got it due to my location (Canada) i must say it took just a week to arrive and to me as a Shop Owner service is at the top of my list when all things are close in comparison so thumbs up on the service

I spooled up the spey line in time to head out for my usual hour or so solitude sanity time,As i decided to fish just the shallower depths i found this line to be very suited for the St Marys Rapids as most of the river is around 2 to 3 feet deep with some great pocket water (4 to 6 feet deep)
    Tomorrow im going to give the sink tips a try fishing some 14 to 20 feet of water

Setup was
    Redington CPX 13994 13'9" spey rod
    Redington CDLT 11/12 reel

I found this a good match and i am going to try the spey line with a couple other makes of spey rods hoping to get the same results or even better.
    As this review is only my opinon when im done testing it im going to pass it on to a couple customers of different levels and get their opinons.
    Now all i need is the COST

Fish&Fly
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Thanks Speyrod1 - the polyleaders sink like bricks! They are doing a more gentle version now :-)

Regards

Colin

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Fished the sink tips yesturday morning and they definately get down fast
    I showed them to another guide who back drifts the outflows and hes wondering what the lengths are that are going to be available.

Im still waiting on a price for the lines and sink tips if you could send me the info it would be much appreciated as i have wall space that needs a new line of residence

Fish&Fly
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    For some reason the poly leaders that went out have been varnished with something! They should not be - I'm sure.

Will ask Trevor to contact you re prices etc

Colin

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I've had a chance to try everything you sent me. Send me a PM on how you want the review sent. I really like them, and want to thank you and Trevor for sending them to me. Also, is there any additional info you would like such as rod, and reel used, or the type of water we tested them in?

Dan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12