The show is about a group of four geeks who live and work at CalTech. They are one day joined by a buy dvd cheap dvd Penny, played by Kaley Cuoco when she moves into a nearby apartment. If I were being ultra critical I would say that these guys are a bit too good looking to be believably considered as real geeks (not these new "geek-chic" ones you get). And if someone could tell the studio audience to calm down, that would also please me they are a bit too enthusiastic for my liking. A bit of decorum, please! Or, basically, dvd. So when a pretty blonde named Penny moves in the apartment across the hall, the guys decide to get an education outside of the classroom. Boys, you have a lot to learn. With series pretty little liars season 2 dvd Chuck Lorre (Two and a Half Men) and Bill Prady (The Gilmore Girls) concocting the right mix of logic and lunacy and stars Johnny Galecki (Roseanne) and Jim Parsons (Judging Amy) turning geekdom into Phi Beta fun, The Big Bang Theory is big on laughs. And life. The first is the show's signature theme song by Barenaked Ladies, which is heard during the opening titles and, in an instrumental dvd, over the closing credits. The sound engages the entire 5.1 system and fills the listening space, with solid bass extension. The second element is the graphic featuring planetary (or molecular) rotation that is used as a transition between scenes. The accompanying audio also reaches out into the listening space with a deep rumble, creating a sonic one tree hill season 9 dvd to accompany the visual one. I never saw one episode of the big bang dvd until a month ago. It was so funny I decided to take a chance on it.