Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Hello and Isla Mujeres Question

Hello,
    I am new to this forum and had no idea it existed. A guy from the FS forum told me about it and am amazed at all the reports and info on here. What a great site!!

Anyway, I am looking to try some daytime Isla Mujeres fishing out of Destin. Just by going through some threads and searching around it sounds like a few guys are doing it. I am not looking for special numbers, but I was just hoping for a general area of where they are doing it??? It sounds like a lot of guys that are night fishing are hitting the Nipple, but that seems a little shallow for daytime Isla Mujerse at less than 700ft unless I am reading my chart wrong??

I am not wanting to go on a wild goose chase, but I am looking at "The Tip" and "The Spur" on the chart I have. I have also heard "The Steps". Like I said I am not looking for anyones specific numbers, just a general idea of where the guys who have been successful have been trying for them. I thank you in advance for any help in the right direction. Very cool forum you guys have here!!

Thanks

Panama Fishing | Isla Mujeres Fishing

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    what do you exactly mean by "Isla Mujeres" ? never heard of it before