Farlows Black Friday Fishing Tackle Sale Click Here

Thread: need advice

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

need advice

I have inherited some fishing equipment and am lookin to see if anybody would be able to give me a rough idea for how muchto sell it for as I am no a fisher I have a 2 piece 10ft split cane rod that binds together which is a J S Sharpe Scottie rod in immaculate condition if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated I also have a David Norwich .4 piece rod looking to sell both and Jst looking for a rough valuation

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dj310784 View Post
    I have inherited some fishing equipment and am lookin to see if anybody would be able to give me a rough idea for how muchto sell it for as I am no a fisher I have a 2 piece 10ft split cane rod that binds together which is a J S Sharpe Scottie rod in immaculate condition if anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated I also have a David Norwich .4 piece rod looking to sell both and Jst looking for a rough valuation
    Where did you got that piece ? i mean if you have buyed it from somewhere then i guess you should sell it for the 3/4 of its price !

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by williams22 View Post
    Where did you got that piece ? i mean if you have buyed it from somewhere then i guess you should sell it for the 3/4 of its price !
    i never bought it mate i got them when my uncle died

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Very hard to say. But depending on condition, 100 quid for the split cane rod and perhaps another 100 for the David Norwich altho if in poor condition you may have to settle for a lot less than that.
    The strange thing about fishing rods is they tend to be far less 'collectable' than, say fishing reels. Something to do with the problems of storage etc.
    Of course you could alway hang on to them and take up fly-fishing!!!!! (go on give it a go!)