Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Salmon Fishing Celebrities

Hi

I was just looking at the Iceland section and mention of George Bush salmon fishing. Salmon Fishing seems a very popular pursuit for celebrities including
    Jack Nicklaus, Eric Clapton, Ian Botham, Geoffrey Palmer and there must be lots more.

Would be interesting to know who else is well know and goes salmon fishing regularly. (Ah yes! Prince Charles and his grandmother was very keen!)

Kate

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Mick Hucknall of Simply Red is keen and owns a section of the Finn (Ireland) I seem to remember? Saxophonist / Flautist Chris DeMargary was another involved with this fishery I think!

SM

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I know Tiger Woods and Chris Tarrant are keen fisherman, don't know if they go after salmon though.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate McLaren View Post
    Hi

I was just looking at the Iceland section and mention of George Bush salmon fishing. Salmon Fishing seems a very popular pursuit for celebrities including
    Jack Nicklaus, Eric Clapton, Ian Botham, Geoffrey Palmer and there must be lots more.

Would be interesting to know who else is well know and goes salmon fishing regularly. (Ah yes! Prince Charles and his grandmother was very keen!)

Kate
    Here are some pictures I have of Bing Crosby with y wife grandfather on the Saint Jean River Quebec North Shore.

Jocelin

Fish&Fly
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JOCELIN View Post
    Here are some pictures I have of Bing Crosby with y wife grandfather on the Saint Jean River Quebec North Shore.
    Absolutely superb Jocelin! Bing looks positively petrified! I think these big fish must have given him a tough time!

Colin

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Bing

Not easy to mention Bing Crosby and fishing without remembering this classic!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqdtzJvliMk[/ame]

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Not surprised on Eric Clapton, he seems like a down to earth kind of guy. Man do I love his music!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Re:

Eric Patrick Clapton is an English blues-rock guitarist, singer, songwriter, and composer.
    After an embarrassing fishing incident, Clapton finally called his manager and admitted he was an alcoholic. But he always enjoy rural pursuits such as fishing and shooting.