Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Unwanted River Tay fishing

Hello, I have joined this forum looking for some advice. A family member died several years ago and owned 2 weeks fishing on a beat on the River Tay in January. None of the benefactors wish to take this fishing on, and the management agents have been unable to sell these weeks. Accordingly, I am looking for advice, based on people's experience, on how to go about disposal of this unwanted fishing, or indeed to tap in to a market of people who may be interested in this fishing?!

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Re: Unwanted River Tay fishing

Quote Originally Posted by mrbrown View Post
    Hello, I have joined this forum looking for some advice. A family member died several years ago and owned 2 weeks fishing on a beat on the River Tay in January. None of the benefactors wish to take this fishing on, and the management agents have been unable to sell these weeks. Accordingly, I am looking for advice, based on people's experience, on how to go about disposal of this unwanted fishing, or indeed to tap in to a market of people who may be interested in this fishing?!
    Hello, I'd contact a representative at Goldsmith & Co, Tel +44 131 476 6500, they regularly sell off beats on Tay, Spey, etc, that come available. Check out their website, which usually features a "Fishings" section for this specific purpose.