Fly Fishing Photographers - Matt Harris
As a London-based photographer working in advertising, Matt Harris finds that fly-fishing represents the perfect antidote to his frantic day job. The chance to experience wild, remote and fabulously beautiful locations around the globe act as the perfect counterpoint to the hectic world of the UK advertising scene.
"I've been fishing and taking pictures for as long as I can remember. I write & shoot destination pieces regularly for IGFA Magazine, Fly Rod & Reel, Trout & Salmon, Fieldsports Magazine, Trout Fisherman, The Farlow's Magazine, Adventure Fishing Magazine, Fish Wild, FiskeFeber and mainstream titles including Conde Naste Traveller, Esquire & GQ. I also have regular articles in online magazines This is Fly Magazine and Catch Magazine.
My images have won awards from the Association of Photographers, Fuji, Kodak, Polaroid & others.
I have produced articles on fly-fishing in the Bahamas, Australia, Canada, Russia, Mongolia, Norway, Iceland, Guatemala, Chile, Zambia, the Seychelles, Cuba, India, Alaska, Argentina, New Zealand & numerous others."
See more photographs on the Matt Harris FlyFishing website...
Feature Articles (click to open)
See more articles on the Matt Harris FlyFishing website...
Articles by the same author
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium
- Campaign to Help Save UK Salmon
- Sea Lice Study Highlights Issues for Sea Trout and Salmon
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban