Against All Odds
Check out this video we found on YouTube of an epic Atlantic Salmon battle from the Byske River in Sweden involving a long (and wet) struggle through the rapids to land the 30lb fish.
What Would You Have Done?
Would you have chased the fish down the rapids or broke it off? Let us know in the comments section below!
Articles by the same author
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout
- Wild Atlantic Salmon Protected by Newly Extended Agreement
- Alphonse Island News - Bonefish Bonanza!
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- The Anne Voss-Bark Memorial Award
- The 2014 Malloch Trophy
- Sustainable Salmon for Scotland?
- Wind Farm Protest Blowing up a Storm
- Cornish Fish Farm Plans Abandoned.