Hardy & Greys Announce Special Experience Day
Hardy & Greys are pleased to announce they will once again be holding a very special event taking place at their Alnwick headquarters in North East England on Saturday 18th May 2013.
Hardy have been making the world’s finest fishing tackle in Alnwick for 140 years and this event will see Hardy & Greys open its doors to offer you the opportunity to see various in-house attractions.
Entry to the event is free and attractions will include:
- Factory tours- Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Hardy factory. The tour includes a look at the latest rod and reel manufacturing and also a look at the more traditional cane rod workshop. Places on the tours are limited, advance bookings advisable at www.Hardyfishing.com .
- Reel Clinic- Bring your vintage or modern Hardy or Greys reels in for a free mini service and lube with Hardy’s reel designer.
- Casting, fishing and fly dressing demonstrations from some of the country’s top anglers including- Chris Ogborne, Stevie Munn and Jonny Wealleans
- Rod testing – test cast the current ranges of fly rods from Hardy and Greys.
- Free tuition and advice on fishing and tackle.
- Other attractions will include- the Fishing For Everyone Ladies Club, Northumbrian Water, The Angling Trust, Salmon & Trout Association and Northumbrian Rivers Trust.
- Free to enter prize draw to win a new Hardy Ultralite CLS reel.
The event will run 9am -5pm and will be held at Hardy & Greys Ltd. Willowburn, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 2PF