The Bermuda Triple Crown Championship 2013
Now in its ninth year the Bermuda Triple Crown Billfish Championship is considered the most challenging marlin series in the Atlantic featuring several of the top game boats, crews and owners in the sport.
In the 2013 championship a total of 42 teams fished at least one of the legs with 27 teams fishing the whole series. Each tournament featured three days of fishing, fantastic parties and great gifts with over $900,000 in cash plus thousands in quality trophies and prizes awarded during the three event series.
A total of 167 marlin were video or photo verified or weighed, including 138 blue marlin and 29 white marlin.
Click HERE for a full report
Articles by the same author
- Sustainable Salmon for Scotland?
- Wind Farm Protest Blowing up a Storm
- Cornish Fish Farm Plans Abandoned.
- Ponoi Boosts Salmon Worldwide
- Plastic Fish May Help to Save Salmon
- Atlantic Salmon Research on the River Frome
- Alphonse Weekly Fishing Report - 3
- Removing the Selune Dams in France
- Monster Swedish Salmon Caught
- Trophée Charles C. Ritz 2014