The Bermuda Triple Crown Championship 2013
Now in its ninth year the Bermuda Triple Crown Billfish Championship is considered the most challenging marlin series in the Atlantic featuring several of the top game boats, crews and owners in the sport.
In the 2013 championship a total of 42 teams fished at least one of the legs with 27 teams fishing the whole series. Each tournament featured three days of fishing, fantastic parties and great gifts with over $900,000 in cash plus thousands in quality trophies and prizes awarded during the three event series.
A total of 167 marlin were video or photo verified or weighed, including 138 blue marlin and 29 white marlin.
Click HERE for a full report
Articles by the same author
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Wild Salmon can Adapt to Climate Change
- River Wye Salmon Report June 2014
- A Vintage Year on the Varzuga
- Escape to Alphonse
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Police and Fisheries Bodies Condemn Major Fish Kill
- A Milestone Breakthrough in Salmon Farming?
- State of North American Salmon Populations 2014
- Yorkshire Salmon to Return to the Derwent