The Bermuda Triple Crown Championship 2013
Now in its ninth year the Bermuda Triple Crown Billfish Championship is considered the most challenging marlin series in the Atlantic featuring several of the top game boats, crews and owners in the sport.
In the 2013 championship a total of 42 teams fished at least one of the legs with 27 teams fishing the whole series. Each tournament featured three days of fishing, fantastic parties and great gifts with over $900,000 in cash plus thousands in quality trophies and prizes awarded during the three event series.
A total of 167 marlin were video or photo verified or weighed, including 138 blue marlin and 29 white marlin.
Click HERE for a full report
Articles by the same author
- Online Sea Lice Petition Launched
- Record Chalkstream Salmon Returns
- Vigfusson Calls for Three-Year Netting Ban
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2016
- A Tropical Fly Fishing Adventure...
- Farlows Winter Sale – on NOW
- A Fish&Fly Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas from ASR
- Restoring River Dart Salmon
- The End of an Irish Salmon Fishing Era