The Bermuda Triple Crown Championship 2013
Now in its ninth year the Bermuda Triple Crown Billfish Championship is considered the most challenging marlin series in the Atlantic featuring several of the top game boats, crews and owners in the sport.
In the 2013 championship a total of 42 teams fished at least one of the legs with 27 teams fishing the whole series. Each tournament featured three days of fishing, fantastic parties and great gifts with over $900,000 in cash plus thousands in quality trophies and prizes awarded during the three event series.
A total of 167 marlin were video or photo verified or weighed, including 138 blue marlin and 29 white marlin.
Click HERE for a full report
Articles by the same author
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium
- Campaign to Help Save UK Salmon
- Sea Lice Study Highlights Issues for Sea Trout and Salmon
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban