Bumper August Returns of Atlantic Salmon?
Predictions are being made that this August could be unusually good for returns of Atlantic salmon.
Source: Atlantic Salmon Federation
The Atlantic Salmon Federation report the August returns over an extended range that includes rivers flowing into the Gulf of St. Lawrence in New Brunswick, the Gaspé and elsewhere could be unusually good. There are also reports of some unusually large salmon returning too.
For the full story check out the ASF Rivernotes
Articles by the same author
- Atlantic Salmon – Lost at Sea
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 9
- Tougher Measures Needed to Save Canadian Salmon
- Opposition to Offshore Fish Farming in South West England Grows
- English and Welsh Salmon Stocks ‘Crash’
- Excellent First Half Returns from the Ponoi
- Big Salmon Showing on Iceland’s Big Laxa
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Wild Salmon can Adapt to Climate Change
- River Wye Salmon Report June 2014