Bumper August Returns of Atlantic Salmon?
Predictions are being made that this August could be unusually good for returns of Atlantic salmon.
Source: Atlantic Salmon Federation
The Atlantic Salmon Federation report the August returns over an extended range that includes rivers flowing into the Gulf of St. Lawrence in New Brunswick, the Gaspé and elsewhere could be unusually good. There are also reports of some unusually large salmon returning too.
For the full story check out the ASF Rivernotes
Articles by the same author
- Game Fisher’s Diary on Discovery SHED
- Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- Sportfish Courses 2014 - Spring Tyne Salmon
- Escaped Norwegian Salmon Have a ‘Bounty’ on Their Heads
- A Natural Solution for the Control of Lice in Farmed Salmon?
- Conservationist Honoured for Restoration of Maine's Penobscot River
- Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing
- Farlows Casts a Line for the Future
- Big Mako Shark on the Fly
- Interbreeding Between Farmed and Wild Norwegian Salmon Quantified