Bumper August Returns of Atlantic Salmon?
Predictions are being made that this August could be unusually good for returns of Atlantic salmon.
Source: Atlantic Salmon Federation
The Atlantic Salmon Federation report the August returns over an extended range that includes rivers flowing into the Gulf of St. Lawrence in New Brunswick, the Gaspé and elsewhere could be unusually good. There are also reports of some unusually large salmon returning too.
For the full story check out the ASF Rivernotes
Articles by the same author
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Discover Amazing Angling in Dubai and Oman
- Do You Fancy Fishing in Paradise Next Year?
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure