Bumper August Returns of Atlantic Salmon?
Predictions are being made that this August could be unusually good for returns of Atlantic salmon.
Source: Atlantic Salmon Federation
The Atlantic Salmon Federation report the August returns over an extended range that includes rivers flowing into the Gulf of St. Lawrence in New Brunswick, the Gaspé and elsewhere could be unusually good. There are also reports of some unusually large salmon returning too.
For the full story check out the ASF Rivernotes
Articles by the same author
- Catch a River Tweed Salmon with Farlows this Summer
- Catch and Release in Canada
- Alphonse Island News – Flat Calm, Flats Slam and a 9lb Bonefish!
- Fly Odyssey Day at Farlows
- Icelandic Fly Fishing Open Day
- Meet Mikael Frödin at the Sportfish Salmon Spectacular
- For Sale - Thomas Turner & Sons
- Tweed Foundation Seminar
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout