Recreational Angling and Conservation Survey
A short questionnaire to help raise awareness of the conservation benefits of recreational angling.
Nishikant Gupta, a PhD student at the Geography Department of King's College London, is researching river conservation in India and has a deep interest in the Mahseer species found within the Himalayan Rivers, where his study sites are located.
As part of his study, and in collaboration with the Mahseer Trust, UK he is trying to understand the level of environmental awareness and conservation support within the recreational fishing community, for which he has developed an online questionnaire.
The questionnaire takes no more than five minutes to complete and all respondents will be contributing to an international drive to raise awareness of the conservation benefits of sustainable sport angling worldwide.
The link to the questionnaire is HERE
Articles by the same author
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Angling Rights Sacrified 'for the greater good' on Prime UK Salmon Beat
- Kiss the Water - You've seen the Film, Now WIN the DVD!
- Bad News for Wild Stocks as a Scottish Fish Farm loses 155,000 Salmon
- Charity Salmon Days
- Tributaries Fly Fishing Film on Release
- Chris Sandford Joins Game Fisher’s Diary
- Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2014
- Salmond Fishing on the Tay
- Kiss the Water