Recreational Angling and Conservation Survey
A short questionnaire to help raise awareness of the conservation benefits of recreational angling.
Nishikant Gupta, a PhD student at the Geography Department of King's College London, is researching river conservation in India and has a deep interest in the Mahseer species found within the Himalayan Rivers, where his study sites are located.
As part of his study, and in collaboration with the Mahseer Trust, UK he is trying to understand the level of environmental awareness and conservation support within the recreational fishing community, for which he has developed an online questionnaire.
The questionnaire takes no more than five minutes to complete and all respondents will be contributing to an international drive to raise awareness of the conservation benefits of sustainable sport angling worldwide.
The link to the questionnaire is HERE
Articles by the same author
- Removing the Selune Dams in France
- Monster Swedish Salmon Caught
- Trophée Charles C. Ritz 2014
- The Scottish Fisheries Review Draft
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Farlows of Pall Mall – Job Opportunity
- Scotland Reports Lowest Rod Salmon Catch Since 2003
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- It's Showtime at The Delphi Club
- Salmon & Trout Association Auction 2014