Recreational Angling and Conservation Survey
A short questionnaire to help raise awareness of the conservation benefits of recreational angling.
Nishikant Gupta, a PhD student at the Geography Department of King's College London, is researching river conservation in India and has a deep interest in the Mahseer species found within the Himalayan Rivers, where his study sites are located.
As part of his study, and in collaboration with the Mahseer Trust, UK he is trying to understand the level of environmental awareness and conservation support within the recreational fishing community, for which he has developed an online questionnaire.
The questionnaire takes no more than five minutes to complete and all respondents will be contributing to an international drive to raise awareness of the conservation benefits of sustainable sport angling worldwide.
The link to the questionnaire is HERE
Articles by the same author
- Fly Odyssey Day at Farlows
- Icelandic Fly Fishing Open Day
- Meet Mikael Frödin at the Sportfish Salmon Spectacular
- For Sale - Thomas Turner & Sons
- Tweed Foundation Seminar
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout
- Wild Atlantic Salmon Protected by Newly Extended Agreement
- Alphonse Island News - Bonefish Bonanza!
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave