Recreational Angling and Conservation Survey
A short questionnaire to help raise awareness of the conservation benefits of recreational angling.
Nishikant Gupta, a PhD student at the Geography Department of King's College London, is researching river conservation in India and has a deep interest in the Mahseer species found within the Himalayan Rivers, where his study sites are located.
As part of his study, and in collaboration with the Mahseer Trust, UK he is trying to understand the level of environmental awareness and conservation support within the recreational fishing community, for which he has developed an online questionnaire.
The questionnaire takes no more than five minutes to complete and all respondents will be contributing to an international drive to raise awareness of the conservation benefits of sustainable sport angling worldwide.
The link to the questionnaire is HERE
Articles by the same author
- English and Welsh Salmon Stocks ‘Crash’
- Excellent First Half Returns from the Ponoi
- Big Salmon Showing on Iceland’s Big Laxa
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Wild Salmon can Adapt to Climate Change
- River Wye Salmon Report June 2014
- A Vintage Year on the Varzuga
- Escape to Alphonse
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Police and Fisheries Bodies Condemn Major Fish Kill