ASF's 31st Annual New York Gala Dinner and Auction
Details of the Atlantic Salmon Federation’s Gala Dinner honouring Nathaniel P. Reed for his outstanding contributions to the protection of wild Atlantic salmon and the environment.
Where: The Plaza, Fifth Avenue and Central Park South
When: Wednesday, November 13th from 6pm
Schedule: 6:00 pm Cocktails and Silent Auction. 7:30 pm Dinner and Live Auction
Honouring: Nathaniel P. Reed for his outstanding contributions to the protection of wild Atlantic Salmon and the environment.
The New York Dinner is the ASF's premier fund raising event. Proceeds from this event benefit the ASF, one of North America's oldest and most respected conservation organizations. Founded a half century ago, the ASF is a powerful conservations force with over 40,000 members.
An individual reservation for this event is $750 per person, which includes cocktails and dinner. All but $250 of the ticket cost is tax deductible.
Please click here to purchase tickets.
Articles by the same author
- English and Welsh Salmon Stocks ‘Crash’
- Excellent First Half Returns from the Ponoi
- Big Salmon Showing on Iceland’s Big Laxa
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 8
- Wild Salmon can Adapt to Climate Change
- River Wye Salmon Report June 2014
- A Vintage Year on the Varzuga
- Escape to Alphonse
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Police and Fisheries Bodies Condemn Major Fish Kill