ASF's 31st Annual New York Gala Dinner and Auction
Details of the Atlantic Salmon Federation’s Gala Dinner honouring Nathaniel P. Reed for his outstanding contributions to the protection of wild Atlantic salmon and the environment.
Where: The Plaza, Fifth Avenue and Central Park South
When: Wednesday, November 13th from 6pm
Schedule: 6:00 pm Cocktails and Silent Auction. 7:30 pm Dinner and Live Auction
Honouring: Nathaniel P. Reed for his outstanding contributions to the protection of wild Atlantic Salmon and the environment.
The New York Dinner is the ASF's premier fund raising event. Proceeds from this event benefit the ASF, one of North America's oldest and most respected conservation organizations. Founded a half century ago, the ASF is a powerful conservations force with over 40,000 members.
An individual reservation for this event is $750 per person, which includes cocktails and dinner. All but $250 of the ticket cost is tax deductible.
Please click here to purchase tickets.
Articles by the same author
- Sea Lice Study Highlights Issues for Sea Trout and Salmon
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Discover Amazing Angling in Dubai and Oman
- Do You Fancy Fishing in Paradise Next Year?
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting