Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing
After working for seven years with LOOP and Solid Adventures the fly fishing guide Juan Manuel Biott, born and raised in South Patagonia, has decided to move on and start his own company.
Along with his parents he has developed a new lodge based on the Patagonic tradition combined with more than 20km of river full of brooks and browns that can surprise with their sizes.
Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing is a company that offers the hottest destinations like Jurassic Lake, the Gallegos River and the new program ‘King of Glaciers’, but the company also works on new destinations that haven´t been shown to anglers until now, all of them based on high quality fishing and authentic Patagonian culture.
One of the key advantages of the company is if there is high water, or the fishing is tough, in any one of the destinations, there are plenty of other options to ensure that you have a successful trip, rather than wasting a week.
PAFF also offers the best weeks in terms of fishing chances, so the season is limited to the best time for every destination and for a very limited number of rods every season. The company aims to work to every budget and can include experiences such as scouting trips deep into unknown Patagonia.
There are only a few weeks available for season 2013/14 so check out the website HERE and make sure that you book yours now.
Articles by the same author
- Tributaries Fly Fishing Film on Release
- Chris Sandford Joins Game Fisher’s Diary
- Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2014
- Salmond Fishing on the Tay
- Kiss the Water
- Mahseer Trust Competition - Win a Fishing Trip to India
- Game Fisher’s Diary on Discovery SHED
- Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- Sportfish Courses 2014 - Spring Tyne Salmon
- Escaped Norwegian Salmon Have a ‘Bounty’ on Their Heads