Charity Salmon Days
Anne Woodcock has organised three charity salmon ladies’ days to be held during June and July 2014
In addition to enjoying great fishing and great company on some stunning salmon beats all of the money raised from the events will be donated to the breast cancer charity Casting for Recovery UK & Ireland.
The dates of the events are as follows:
06 June, Bywell Beat, River Tyne
21 June, Upper Islamouth and Meikleour Beat, River Tay
05 July, Middle Pavilion, River Tweed
For more information and to book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1573 470612
Articles by the same author
- Sustainable Salmon for Scotland?
- Wind Farm Protest Blowing up a Storm
- Cornish Fish Farm Plans Abandoned.
- Ponoi Boosts Salmon Worldwide
- Plastic Fish May Help to Save Salmon
- Atlantic Salmon Research on the River Frome
- Alphonse Weekly Fishing Report - 3
- Removing the Selune Dams in France
- Monster Swedish Salmon Caught
- Trophée Charles C. Ritz 2014