Iceland's River Sela launches new website
A new website has been launched to showcase the world-famous salmon fishing available on the Rivers Sela and Hofsa in Iceland
The Strengur Syndicate has launched a new web site, www.sela.is which highlights the fantastic salmon fishing on the rivers Hofsa and Selá. Both of these wild and wonderful rivers are situated in the pristine and beautiful north east region of Iceland
Establishing a thriving salmon population through conservation and mangement has always been the syndicate‘s focus and they are witnessing the increasing build up of robust spawning stocks every year.
Fishing the Selá is a rare and unique opportunity where rod access is by invitation only and blended into compatible groups. The River Hofsa, on the other hand, is new to the syndicate so offers an opportunity for new clients to become involved.
The website will contain photos from the rivers, useful statistics and information for visitors and a bit of news.
Last but not least, from time to time you may see unbelievable offers for some of the world‘s best fishing. So keep an eye on www.sela.is!
Articles by the same author
- Alphonse Island News - Week 6
- Live Release!
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honour Mary Barley
- Farlows - The Book
- Report from the 2nd International Sea Trout Symposium
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust is Recruiting
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium