Iceland's River Sela launches new website
A new website has been launched to showcase the world-famous salmon fishing available on the Rivers Sela and Hofsa in Iceland
The Strengur Syndicate has launched a new web site, www.sela.is which highlights the fantastic salmon fishing on the rivers Hofsa and Selá. Both of these wild and wonderful rivers are situated in the pristine and beautiful north east region of Iceland
Establishing a thriving salmon population through conservation and mangement has always been the syndicate‘s focus and they are witnessing the increasing build up of robust spawning stocks every year.
Fishing the Selá is a rare and unique opportunity where rod access is by invitation only and blended into compatible groups. The River Hofsa, on the other hand, is new to the syndicate so offers an opportunity for new clients to become involved.
The website will contain photos from the rivers, useful statistics and information for visitors and a bit of news.
Last but not least, from time to time you may see unbelievable offers for some of the world‘s best fishing. So keep an eye on www.sela.is!
Articles by the same author
- Fly Odyssey Day at Farlows
- Icelandic Fly Fishing Open Day
- Meet Mikael Frödin at the Sportfish Salmon Spectacular
- For Sale - Thomas Turner & Sons
- Tweed Foundation Seminar
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout
- Wild Atlantic Salmon Protected by Newly Extended Agreement
- Alphonse Island News - Bonefish Bonanza!
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave