One from the Archives - Jim Hardy on the Design of Trout Rods
By 24/05/2011 12:57:00
We recently came into possession of some copies of the Scottish publication for game fishers called Rod and Line from the 1960's. Browsing through them this letter from a Mr J.L. Hardy caught my eye...
Articles by the same author
- Boca Grande Tarpon Tournament Makes a Splash
- Salmon as Fly Fishing Film Stars
- A Bonefishing Journey by Graham Stephens
- Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - The Movie
- Simms Launches New Blog Called "The Wading Room"
- Costa Lots! The World's Most Expensive Polarised Sunglasses?
- River Dee Fundraising Auction Catalogue
- Loop Lands Investment - Goldcup AB Acquires 75% of Loop Tackle Design
- Jeremy Wade is Back Fishing for More River Monsters
- Maryland Honours Fly Fishing Legend Lefty Kreh