Costa Lots! The World's Most Expensive Polarised Sunglasses?
If your pockets run deep and your passion for fishing high, forget the well-known names in the world of fishing eyewear like Costa Del Mar and Smith Optics - what you need is a £26,000 pair of sunglasses from Bentley!
The Bentley Eyewear collection has been developed by Estede of Austria, working closely with Bentley’s design team at Crewe.
The range consists of a limited edition, high-end range of sunglasses and prescription frames featuring the famous winged emblematic ‘B’.
Each individually numbered pair of frames is offered in a Bentley leather presentation box finished in a colour of your choice.
But what sets the Bentley Eyewear collection apart is the use of precious metals and innovative surface treatments, including silver palladium, 18 carat rose and white gold, and platinum.
Polarised lenses from top optical manufacturer Zeiss will help you cut through the glare out on the flats or searching for finning marlin on the ocean but I'd certainly recommend a neck-strap as a good idea when leaning over the gunwale to release your fish!
Articles by the same author
- Salmon as Fly Fishing Film Stars
- A Bonefishing Journey by Graham Stephens
- Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - The Movie
- Simms Launches New Blog Called "The Wading Room"
- Costa Lots! The World's Most Expensive Polarised Sunglasses?
- River Dee Fundraising Auction Catalogue
- Loop Lands Investment - Goldcup AB Acquires 75% of Loop Tackle Design
- Jeremy Wade is Back Fishing for More River Monsters
- Maryland Honours Fly Fishing Legend Lefty Kreh
- DVD Review: A Backyard in Nowhere