Buy Tickets for NASF Salmon Film Evening
The North Atlantic Salmon Fund are hosting a charity fundraising film evening at the prestigious BAFTA theatre in London's West End on September 20th 2012. The two films being shown are A Passion Called Salmon directed by Sasa Savic and Gaula - River of Silver and Gold produced by Daniel Göz and Anton Hamacher.
Date: September 20th 2012 - films start at 7.30pm.
Tickets cost £30 and are available to purchase via the following methods;-
Online: Available Now! Please click on the banner below...
A Passion Called Salmon
Why do we go so far out of our way in order to catch big salmon? What is behind an almost obsessive connection with this creature? This unique documentary covers a 2 years long journey to some of the most beautiful salmon rivers of the world.
Gaula - River of Silver and Gold
From the first shots – not salmon but close-ups of the beautiful flora of the Trondelag in summer – you know that this is not just another fishing movie. Instead, here is a cinematic celebration of flyfishing on the Gaula, with multi-award-winning Daniel Göz sharing weeks of his year with the BBC/Animal Planet. A film for all seasons, watch salmon spawning long after the season ends, and even a sequence taken the following spring of hatched fry.
Articles by the same author
- International Salmon Treaty Fails Yet Again!
- Scottish Government About Face on Esk Salmon Netting
- Security Council accepts the Salmon Challenge
- 2012 Auction for Wild Salmon in Norway
- Norwegian Salmon Nets Before the Security Council in Russia
- Iceland Government suspends plans for three big dams
- NASF Conservation Deal Ends 2000 Years of Salmon Tradition
- Russia and EU Join Fight Over Norwegian Salmon Netting
- NASF Norway to Support Salmon Activist on Trial in Canada
- Jim Haughey of NASF in UK's New Year Honours list