Breaching the Veazie Dam
You are invited to this historic event that will reconnect Maine’s Penobscot River to the sea for the first time in nearly 200 years!
A report from the Atlantic Salmon Federation:
The Atlantic Salmon Federation has been a partner in the restoration of the Penobscot River in Maine from the idea's inception, and takes great pleasure in the milestone breaching of the Veazie Dam on Monday July 22.
Everyone is welcome to come along and share this major development with others who care about the future of Maine's great Penobscot River.
For full details visit the Atlantic Salmon Federation website.
Articles by the same author
- Removing the Selune Dams in France
- Monster Swedish Salmon Caught
- Trophée Charles C. Ritz 2014
- The Scottish Fisheries Review Draft
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Farlows of Pall Mall – Job Opportunity
- Scotland Reports Lowest Rod Salmon Catch Since 2003
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- It's Showtime at The Delphi Club
- Salmon & Trout Association Auction 2014