Recreational Angling and Conservation Survey
A short questionnaire to help raise awareness of the conservation benefits of recreational angling.
Nishikant Gupta, a PhD student at the Geography Department of King's College London, is researching river conservation in India and has a deep interest in the Mahseer species found within the Himalayan Rivers, where his study sites are located.
As part of his study, and in collaboration with the Mahseer Trust, UK he is trying to understand the level of environmental awareness and conservation support within the recreational fishing community, for which he has developed an online questionnaire.
The questionnaire takes no more than five minutes to complete and all respondents will be contributing to an international drive to raise awareness of the conservation benefits of sustainable sport angling worldwide.
The link to the questionnaire is HERE
Articles by the same author
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- The Anne Voss-Bark Memorial Award
- The 2014 Malloch Trophy
- Sustainable Salmon for Scotland?
- Wind Farm Protest Blowing up a Storm
- Cornish Fish Farm Plans Abandoned.
- Ponoi Boosts Salmon Worldwide
- Plastic Fish May Help to Save Salmon
- Atlantic Salmon Research on the River Frome
- Alphonse Weekly Fishing Report - 3