Farlows - New Managing Director
Farlows Group Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Kingston as Managing Director.
Richard Hewitt, Director of Farlows, stated:
“It is a very exciting time for the Company and we are delighted that Richard has agreed to join us. His extensive business experience and his passion for country sports and our brands will be invaluable as our business plans develop.”
Richard Kingston said:
“As a long term customer of both Farlows and Sportfish, and recognising the rich heritage behind the brands, it is an honour to take on the position of MD and to be able to shape and drive the business forward."
Articles by the same author
- Fly Odyssey Day at Farlows
- Icelandic Fly Fishing Open Day
- Meet Mikael Frödin at the Sportfish Salmon Spectacular
- For Sale - Thomas Turner & Sons
- Tweed Foundation Seminar
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout
- Wild Atlantic Salmon Protected by Newly Extended Agreement
- Alphonse Island News - Bonefish Bonanza!
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave