Farlows - New Managing Director
Farlows Group Ltd is pleased to announce the appointment of Richard Kingston as Managing Director.
Richard Hewitt, Director of Farlows, stated:
“It is a very exciting time for the Company and we are delighted that Richard has agreed to join us. His extensive business experience and his passion for country sports and our brands will be invaluable as our business plans develop.”
Richard Kingston said:
“As a long term customer of both Farlows and Sportfish, and recognising the rich heritage behind the brands, it is an honour to take on the position of MD and to be able to shape and drive the business forward."
Articles by the same author
- Game Fisher’s Diary on Discovery SHED
- Jeremy Wade Video Interview
- Sportfish Courses 2014 - Spring Tyne Salmon
- Escaped Norwegian Salmon Have a ‘Bounty’ on Their Heads
- A Natural Solution for the Control of Lice in Farmed Salmon?
- Conservationist Honoured for Restoration of Maine's Penobscot River
- Patagonia Austral Fly Fishing
- Farlows Casts a Line for the Future
- Big Mako Shark on the Fly
- Interbreeding Between Farmed and Wild Norwegian Salmon Quantified