River Dee Trust Auction Autumn 2013
The River Dee Trust is holding an online auction to raise funds this autumn.
Source: River Dee Trust
The aim of the event is to raise awareness of the work carried out on the River Dee and to raise funds to allow for the continuing improvement of the river.
The River Dee Trust raise funds for practical river improvement and to clear obstructions, allowing fish to complete their migrations, they also promote and support an educational programme for school children explaining the importance of the river to the region’s wildlife and local economy.
If any Fish&Fly or FlyFishing.co.uk members wish to help provide an interesting auction lot please get in touch with Ken Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org who is sourcing auction lots for the popular annual event.
Articles by the same author
- Monster Swedish Salmon Caught
- Trophée Charles C. Ritz 2014
- The Scottish Fisheries Review Draft
- Marijuana Could Wipe out Salmon…
- Farlows of Pall Mall – Job Opportunity
- Scotland Reports Lowest Rod Salmon Catch Since 2003
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- It's Showtime at The Delphi Club
- Salmon & Trout Association Auction 2014
- Land of Giants