River Dee Trust Auction Autumn 2013
The River Dee Trust is holding an online auction to raise funds this autumn.
Source: River Dee Trust
The aim of the event is to raise awareness of the work carried out on the River Dee and to raise funds to allow for the continuing improvement of the river.
The River Dee Trust raise funds for practical river improvement and to clear obstructions, allowing fish to complete their migrations, they also promote and support an educational programme for school children explaining the importance of the river to the region’s wildlife and local economy.
If any Fish&Fly or FlyFishing.co.uk members wish to help provide an interesting auction lot please get in touch with Ken Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org who is sourcing auction lots for the popular annual event.
Articles by the same author
- Fishing Industry Debates How To 'Kick Plastic' at US Trade Show
- Rare Catch On The Fly In Thailand
- Alligator Gar Goes For The Record
- Alphonse Island News – Week 31
- Angling Trust Welcomes New Plan to Save Salmon
- Ocean Condition Changes Affect Salmon Prey
- Salmon and Trout Conservation take Sainsbury's to task
- Monster Royalty Salmon
- Spey Salmon Hopes
- Classic Angling – 100 Not Out!