A Natural Solution for the Control of Lice in Farmed Salmon?
Scottish fish farmers look to a ‘natural’ solution to clean up the sea lice menace.
Source: BBC News
The BBC report on an initiative that looks to use natural cleaner fish species, in this instance, ballan wrasse, to help tackle the sea lice problem in fish farms.
Click HERE to read the full story.
Articles by the same author
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium
- Campaign to Help Save UK Salmon
- Sea Lice Study Highlights Issues for Sea Trout and Salmon
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban