A Natural Solution for the Control of Lice in Farmed Salmon?
Scottish fish farmers look to a ‘natural’ solution to clean up the sea lice menace.
Source: BBC News
The BBC report on an initiative that looks to use natural cleaner fish species, in this instance, ballan wrasse, to help tackle the sea lice problem in fish farms.
Click HERE to read the full story.
Articles by the same author
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- The Anne Voss-Bark Memorial Award
- The 2014 Malloch Trophy
- Sustainable Salmon for Scotland?
- Wind Farm Protest Blowing up a Storm
- Cornish Fish Farm Plans Abandoned.
- Ponoi Boosts Salmon Worldwide
- Plastic Fish May Help to Save Salmon
- Atlantic Salmon Research on the River Frome
- Alphonse Weekly Fishing Report - 3