Charity Salmon Days
Anne Woodcock has organised three charity salmon ladies’ days to be held during June and July 2014
In addition to enjoying great fishing and great company on some stunning salmon beats all of the money raised from the events will be donated to the breast cancer charity Casting for Recovery UK & Ireland.
The dates of the events are as follows:
06 June, Bywell Beat, River Tyne
21 June, Upper Islamouth and Meikleour Beat, River Tay
05 July, Middle Pavilion, River Tweed
For more information and to book a place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1573 470612
Articles by the same author
- Alphonse Island News - Week 6
- Live Release!
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honour Mary Barley
- Farlows - The Book
- Report from the 2nd International Sea Trout Symposium
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust is Recruiting
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium