Charity Salmon Days
Anne Woodcock has organised three charity salmon ladies’ days to be held during June and July 2014
In addition to enjoying great fishing and great company on some stunning salmon beats all of the money raised from the events will be donated to the breast cancer charity Casting for Recovery UK & Ireland.
The dates of the events are as follows:
06 June, Bywell Beat, River Tyne
21 June, Upper Islamouth and Meikleour Beat, River Tay
05 July, Middle Pavilion, River Tweed
For more information and to book a place email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1573 470612
Articles by the same author
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout
- Wild Atlantic Salmon Protected by Newly Extended Agreement
- Alphonse Island News - Bonefish Bonanza!
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave
- The Anne Voss-Bark Memorial Award
- The 2014 Malloch Trophy
- Sustainable Salmon for Scotland?
- Wind Farm Protest Blowing up a Storm
- Cornish Fish Farm Plans Abandoned.