Bad News for Wild Stocks as a Scottish Fish Farm loses 155,000 Salmon
By 14/03/2014 12:06:00
Strong winds and heavy seas are being blamed for damage that allowed some 155,000 salmon to escape from Meridian Salmon Group’s fish farm in Shetland report the BBC.
You can read the full story HERE
Articles by the same author
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Discover Amazing Angling in Dubai and Oman
- Do You Fancy Fishing in Paradise Next Year?
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure