Bad News for Wild Stocks as a Scottish Fish Farm loses 155,000 Salmon
By 14/03/2014 12:06:00
Strong winds and heavy seas are being blamed for damage that allowed some 155,000 salmon to escape from Meridian Salmon Group’s fish farm in Shetland report the BBC.
You can read the full story HERE
Articles by the same author
- Fly Odyssey Day at Farlows
- Icelandic Fly Fishing Open Day
- Meet Mikael Frödin at the Sportfish Salmon Spectacular
- For Sale - Thomas Turner & Sons
- Tweed Foundation Seminar
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout
- Wild Atlantic Salmon Protected by Newly Extended Agreement
- Alphonse Island News - Bonefish Bonanza!
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave