Bad News for Wild Stocks as a Scottish Fish Farm loses 155,000 Salmon
By 14/03/2014 12:06:00
Strong winds and heavy seas are being blamed for damage that allowed some 155,000 salmon to escape from Meridian Salmon Group’s fish farm in Shetland report the BBC.
You can read the full story HERE
Articles by the same author
- Alphonse Island News – Week 31
- Angling Trust Welcomes New Plan to Save Salmon
- Ocean Condition Changes Affect Salmon Prey
- Salmon and Trout Conservation take Sainsbury's to task
- Monster Royalty Salmon
- Spey Salmon Hopes
- Classic Angling – 100 Not Out!
- New Trophy for Heaviest Wye Salmon
- Hatchery Salmon are Genetically Different
- Trout & Salmon Celebrates ‘Save Our Salmon’ Success