Bad News for Wild Stocks as a Scottish Fish Farm loses 155,000 Salmon
By 14/03/2014 12:06:00
Strong winds and heavy seas are being blamed for damage that allowed some 155,000 salmon to escape from Meridian Salmon Group’s fish farm in Shetland report the BBC.
You can read the full story HERE
Articles by the same author
- Online Sea Lice Petition Launched
- Record Chalkstream Salmon Returns
- Vigfusson Calls for Three-Year Netting Ban
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2016
- A Tropical Fly Fishing Adventure...
- Farlows Winter Sale – on NOW
- A Fish&Fly Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas from ASR
- Restoring River Dart Salmon
- The End of an Irish Salmon Fishing Era