Bad News for Wild Stocks as a Scottish Fish Farm loses 155,000 Salmon
By 14/03/2014 12:06:00
Strong winds and heavy seas are being blamed for damage that allowed some 155,000 salmon to escape from Meridian Salmon Group’s fish farm in Shetland report the BBC.
You can read the full story HERE
Articles by the same author
- The Tunny Club Exhibition
- It's Showtime at The Delphi Club
- Salmon & Trout Association Auction 2014
- Land of Giants
- Planning Victory for Scottish Salmon Campaign
- Some Big Irish Salmon Showing
- A Strong Late Run in Canada?
- UK Film Premiere – Land of Giants
- Possible Women’s World Record Sea Trout from Rio Gallegos
- UK's Salmon & Trout Association Calls for New Limits on Salmon Exploitation