Cast from the Past - Farlow's Magazine
Who remembers the old Farlow's Magazine that London's iconic game fishing store used to publish? It stopped printing quite a while ago now but we recently were able to assist Farlow's in getting one of the old copies scanned into a very readable PDF format.
Click on the cover below to open up the full document and be transported back to 1998 and see how although the haircuts and clothing styles may have changed a bit (well some of us anyway), our passion for fishing and the exotic destinations we all love to travel to have not! You can visit Farlow's online at www.farlows.co.uk
Note: Please be patient as this is a very large file and might take a few minutes to download fully - make a cuppa while you're waiting or tie a fly maybe!
Click here or on the cover above to open the full Farlow's Magazine PDF document.
Articles by the same author
- Alphonse Island News - Week 6
- Live Release!
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honour Mary Barley
- Farlows - The Book
- Report from the 2nd International Sea Trout Symposium
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust is Recruiting
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium