Cast from the Past - Farlow's Magazine
Who remembers the old Farlow's Magazine that London's iconic game fishing store used to publish? It stopped printing quite a while ago now but we recently were able to assist Farlow's in getting one of the old copies scanned into a very readable PDF format.
Click on the cover below to open up the full document and be transported back to 1998 and see how although the haircuts and clothing styles may have changed a bit (well some of us anyway), our passion for fishing and the exotic destinations we all love to travel to have not! You can visit Farlow's online at www.farlows.co.uk
Note: Please be patient as this is a very large file and might take a few minutes to download fully - make a cuppa while you're waiting or tie a fly maybe!
Click here or on the cover above to open the full Farlow's Magazine PDF document.
Articles by the same author
- Wild Salmon can Adapt to Climate Change
- River Wye Salmon Report June 2014
- A Vintage Year on the Varzuga
- Escape to Alphonse
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Police and Fisheries Bodies Condemn Major Fish Kill
- A Milestone Breakthrough in Salmon Farming?
- State of North American Salmon Populations 2014
- Yorkshire Salmon to Return to the Derwent
- Prime Tweed Autumn Salmon Fishing Goes Under the Hammer