The Arctic Experience
Some stunning fly fishing for Arctic brown trout and salmon in these films, via Arctic Silver Innovation.
Source: Arctic Silver Innovation
For what is possibly the very first time the launch of a new fly fishing brand has been made possible by popular demand and the two 'Arctic Experience' films, which have just been released and are available to view here on Fish&Fly, are a tribute to the goodwill and faith that fly fishermen across the world have invested in Arctic Silver Innovation.
The ‘Arctic Experience’ fly fishing films resulted from two recent trips to the Arctic Circle in northern Norway and feature lots of great Arctic atmosphere, beautiful and unspoilt scenery, some pristine brown trout and salmon – and not least two groups of enthusiastic fly fishermen from Norway, the UK, and Mongolia.
The fly fishermen on the trips are the centre of the story; not only were they part of testing the new and innovative Arctic Silver Free-Flex fly rods, providing invaluable feedback for the final production fine-tuning, but they also helped to launch the brand itself.
Via a crowd funding campaign last year these people – and numerous others like them – came together to help Arctic Silver launch its Free-Flex handle system and its range of high-tech fly rods. By joining the Arctic Experience trips, they helped fund the start up of a unique fly fishing concept based on innovative and functional industrial design and a passion for the magical moments in fly fishing.
You can view the two films below:
The Arctic Experience I – fly fishing for brown trout and salmon
The Arctic Experience II - fly fishing for salmon
Articles by the same author
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Discover Amazing Angling in Dubai and Oman
- Do You Fancy Fishing in Paradise Next Year?
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure