Big Salmon Showing on Iceland’s Big Laxa
The Nes Beat on the Big Laxa has always been famous for the biggest fish in Iceland but this year the average size is well up.
The Nes beat on the Big Laxa or Laxa i Adaldal has always been famous for the biggest fish in Iceland but this year, the average size is superb at over 12lb and there are some huge fish about, most of which never come to net but Nils Jorgenson's fish, pictured above, most certainly did.
The fish fell for a HKA Sunray on glitter tube fished in the Langaflud Pool and measured 112cm, which is certainly over 30lb and more likely 35lb.
Articles by the same author
- The Farquhar Bird Fly
- Alphonse Island News - Week 6
- Live Release!
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honour Mary Barley
- Farlows - The Book
- Report from the 2nd International Sea Trout Symposium
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust is Recruiting
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.