Big Salmon Showing on Iceland’s Big Laxa
The Nes Beat on the Big Laxa has always been famous for the biggest fish in Iceland but this year the average size is well up.
The Nes beat on the Big Laxa or Laxa i Adaldal has always been famous for the biggest fish in Iceland but this year, the average size is superb at over 12lb and there are some huge fish about, most of which never come to net but Nils Jorgenson's fish, pictured above, most certainly did.
The fish fell for a HKA Sunray on glitter tube fished in the Langaflud Pool and measured 112cm, which is certainly over 30lb and more likely 35lb.
Articles by the same author
- AST Auction – Ends Soon!
- Help to Save Iceland's River Svartá
- Online Sea Lice Petition Launched
- Record Chalkstream Salmon Returns
- Vigfusson Calls for Three-Year Netting Ban
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2016
- A Tropical Fly Fishing Adventure...
- Farlows Winter Sale – on NOW
- A Fish&Fly Merry Christmas
- Merry Christmas from ASR