Big Salmon Showing on Iceland’s Big Laxa
The Nes Beat on the Big Laxa has always been famous for the biggest fish in Iceland but this year the average size is well up.
The Nes beat on the Big Laxa or Laxa i Adaldal has always been famous for the biggest fish in Iceland but this year, the average size is superb at over 12lb and there are some huge fish about, most of which never come to net but Nils Jorgenson's fish, pictured above, most certainly did.
The fish fell for a HKA Sunray on glitter tube fished in the Langaflud Pool and measured 112cm, which is certainly over 30lb and more likely 35lb.
Articles by the same author
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Discover Amazing Angling in Dubai and Oman
- Do You Fancy Fishing in Paradise Next Year?
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure