A Strong Late Run in Canada?
By 28/08/2014 16:46:00
The Atlantic Salmon Federation report that some Canadian rivers might hold surprises for the fall, as the late runs of 2014 continue to enter rivers.
Click HERE for all of the latest river information from the Atlantic Salmon Federation.
Articles by the same author
- Alphonse Island News - Week 6
- Live Release!
- Atlantic Salmon Federation Honour Mary Barley
- Farlows - The Book
- Report from the 2nd International Sea Trout Symposium
- The Atlantic Salmon Trust is Recruiting
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium