A Strong Late Run in Canada?
By 28/08/2014 15:46:00
The Atlantic Salmon Federation report that some Canadian rivers might hold surprises for the fall, as the late runs of 2014 continue to enter rivers.
Click HERE for all of the latest river information from the Atlantic Salmon Federation.
Articles by the same author
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium
- Campaign to Help Save UK Salmon
- Sea Lice Study Highlights Issues for Sea Trout and Salmon
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban