A Strong Late Run in Canada?
By 28/08/2014 15:46:00
The Atlantic Salmon Federation report that some Canadian rivers might hold surprises for the fall, as the late runs of 2014 continue to enter rivers.
Click HERE for all of the latest river information from the Atlantic Salmon Federation.
Articles by the same author
- Alphonse Island News – Week 31
- Angling Trust Welcomes New Plan to Save Salmon
- Ocean Condition Changes Affect Salmon Prey
- Salmon and Trout Conservation take Sainsbury's to task
- Monster Royalty Salmon
- Spey Salmon Hopes
- Classic Angling – 100 Not Out!
- New Trophy for Heaviest Wye Salmon
- Hatchery Salmon are Genetically Different
- Trout & Salmon Celebrates ‘Save Our Salmon’ Success