Against All Odds
Check out this video we found on YouTube of an epic Atlantic Salmon battle from the Byske River in Sweden involving a long (and wet) struggle through the rapids to land the 30lb fish.
What Would You Have Done?
Would you have chased the fish down the rapids or broke it off? Let us know in the comments section below!
Articles by the same author
- Wild Salmon can Adapt to Climate Change
- River Wye Salmon Report June 2014
- A Vintage Year on the Varzuga
- Escape to Alphonse
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Police and Fisheries Bodies Condemn Major Fish Kill
- A Milestone Breakthrough in Salmon Farming?
- State of North American Salmon Populations 2014
- Yorkshire Salmon to Return to the Derwent
- Prime Tweed Autumn Salmon Fishing Goes Under the Hammer