Against All Odds
Check out this video we found on YouTube of an epic Atlantic Salmon battle from the Byske River in Sweden involving a long (and wet) struggle through the rapids to land the 30lb fish.
What Would You Have Done?
Would you have chased the fish down the rapids or broke it off? Let us know in the comments section below!
Articles by the same author
- Fly Odyssey Day at Farlows
- Icelandic Fly Fishing Open Day
- Meet Mikael Frödin at the Sportfish Salmon Spectacular
- For Sale - Thomas Turner & Sons
- Tweed Foundation Seminar
- Job Opportunities at Farlows
- Norwegian Rivers Inundated with Escapee Rainbow Trout
- Wild Atlantic Salmon Protected by Newly Extended Agreement
- Alphonse Island News - Bonefish Bonanza!
- Costa Rebirths The Watery Rave