In Keith Rose-Innes’ latest report from Astove there are loads of GTs, including 12 over a meter, and a rare double permit hookup. ... Full story
Keith Rose-Innes reports back from a week of Grand Slams, GTs, big bones and challenging weather on Astove! ... Full story
The settled weather finally arrived after two wet weeks and the GTs continued to make their presence felt as seven good fish were landed between the team. ... Full story
- Alphonse Island News – Week 5
- Alphonse Island News - Week 4
- Alphonse Island News – Permit, Bills and Bones!
- Alphonse Island News - A New Season
- Arctic Grayling
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve - Midsummer Overview
- Astove Atoll Lodge - End of Season Report
- Aardvark McLeod Presentation Evening at Farlows
- Alphonse Island 2015 Season - A Record Breaker!
- Alphonse Island News – End of the Season
- The Muddler Minnow and Lessons Learned in Fly Fishing
- Fly Tying Materials - Predator Fibres from Semperfli
- Kidnapping The Reverend Mother - Fly Fishing Drama
- The Bigger They Are, The Ardea They Fall!
- James Chetham Black Gnat
- The Sweet William Fly and Norman Greenwood
- How to tie a Gold Bead Damsel Nymph
- Reel Britannia...
- Ultimate Fishing Adventures by Henry Gilbey
- Tied in the Hand (Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer) by Sven-Olov Hard
- A Bonefishing Journey by Graham Stephens
- DVD Review: A Backyard in Nowhere
- Flextec Nomad Traveller Fly Rod 7 Piece
- Book Review: The Floating Fly by Dr Malcolm Greenhalgh
- Product Focus : Patagonia Men's Guidewater Pants