After working for seven years with LOOP and Solid Adventures the fly fishing guide Juan Manuel Biott, born and raised in South Patagonia, has decided to move on and start his own company. ... Full story
Steffan Jones, from Aardvark McLeod, talks about some of the fishing opportunities that can be found in Tierra del Fuego, from monster sea trout to king salmon and rainbow trout. ... Full story
For most people blue water fishing for big game fish conjures up images of leaping marlin in an exotic tropical setting; they will be very surprised to hear a taste of this fishing is available right here in the UK...and now is the peak time. ... Full story
Autumn and winter are coming and adventurous fly anglers’ thoughts are turning to saltwater fishing around the world, so join Aardvark McLeod at Sportfish Reading on Saturday 21 September and let the experts show you how to tackle your next saltwater trip. ... Full story
- Alphonse Island News – More Milkfish Mania!
- Astove Atoll News - Huge GTs Galore!
- Astove Atoll Fishing News – Big Bones and Grand Slams!
- Astove Fishing News – A Real Flyer!
- Alphonse Island News – Settled Weather and a Flats Slam!
- Opening Week on Astove Atoll
- Alphonse Island News - Rough Weather!
- Alphonse Island News - Flats Slams!
- Alphonse Celebrates the Last Milkfish Of 2014
- Alphonse Weekly Fishing Report – 9
- The Muddler Minnow and Lessons Learned in Fly Fishing
- Fly Tying Materials - Predator Fibres from Semperfli
- Kidnapping The Reverend Mother - Fly Fishing Drama
- The Bigger They Are, The Ardea They Fall!
- James Chetham Black Gnat
- The Sweet William Fly and Norman Greenwood
- How to tie a Gold Bead Damsel Nymph
- Reel Britannia...
- Ultimate Fishing Adventures by Henry Gilbey
- Tied in the Hand (Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer) by Sven-Olov Hard
- A Bonefishing Journey by Graham Stephens
- DVD Review: A Backyard in Nowhere
- Flextec Nomad Traveller Fly Rod 7 Piece
- Book Review: The Floating Fly by Dr Malcolm Greenhalgh
- Product Focus : Patagonia Men's Guidewater Pants