We are just coming into the summer sea trout fishing season and Allan Shephard takes a look at how to make the most of your fishing. ... Full story
Imagine a lake that regularly produces wild brown trout from 7 to 9lb with fish over 20lb not uncommon, now let us take you there... ... Full story
Steffan Jones, from Aardvark McLeod, talks about some of the fishing opportunities that can be found in Tierra del Fuego, from monster sea trout to king salmon and rainbow trout. ... Full story
For most people blue water fishing for big game fish conjures up images of leaping marlin in an exotic tropical setting; they will be very surprised to hear a taste of this fishing is available right here in the UK...and now is the peak time. ... Full story
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve - Midsummer Overview
- Astove Atoll Lodge - End of Season Report
- Aardvark McLeod Presentation Evening at Farlows
- Alphonse Island 2015 Season - A Record Breaker!
- Alphonse Island News – End of the Season
- Early Morning Jungle Poon
- Alphonse Island News - Late Milkfish!
- Astove - The Video!
- Astove Atoll News - End of the Season
- Astove Atoll News – Beginner's Luck!
- The Muddler Minnow and Lessons Learned in Fly Fishing
- Fly Tying Materials - Predator Fibres from Semperfli
- Kidnapping The Reverend Mother - Fly Fishing Drama
- The Bigger They Are, The Ardea They Fall!
- James Chetham Black Gnat
- The Sweet William Fly and Norman Greenwood
- How to tie a Gold Bead Damsel Nymph
- Reel Britannia...
- Ultimate Fishing Adventures by Henry Gilbey
- Tied in the Hand (Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer) by Sven-Olov Hard
- A Bonefishing Journey by Graham Stephens
- DVD Review: A Backyard in Nowhere
- Flextec Nomad Traveller Fly Rod 7 Piece
- Book Review: The Floating Fly by Dr Malcolm Greenhalgh
- Product Focus : Patagonia Men's Guidewater Pants