Some stunning fly fishing for Arctic brown trout and salmon in these films, via Arctic Silver Innovation. ... Full story
Martin Salter has just returned from an important mission to tick a few more items off that fisherman's bucket list: A GT on the fly from Alphonse Island in the Seychelles. ... Full story
The junk-yard dog if you will of the Louisiana salt marsh is the Redfish AKA Red Drum. Its eagerness to eat with a reputation as a power house among saltwater species makes them a worthy addition to the bucket lists of anglers worldwide who travel to the famed Louisiana salt marshes to seek them out. ... Full story
After much anticipation and interest we are delighted to report back on an extremely successful and productive first week of our season. In truth the week had it all. Large numbers of solid bonefish landed (with good numbers of 10lb plus fish thrown in), some monster GT's, trophy sized bluefin trevally...and yes even some gorgeous Indo Pacific permit made to the net. ... Full story
Avalon, Cuban Fishing Centers, is pleased to present its new fishing destination, Cayo Cruz/Cayo Romano and we want to express our truly thanks to Cuba, the National Company for the protection of Flora and Fauna (ENPFF), Ministery of Tourism (MINTUR) and the travel agency Ecotur (ECOTUR SA) , for allowing us to continue to have joint projects, where the care of the environment and sustainable tourism are the common denominator. ... Full story
- Astove Atoll Lodge - End of Season Report
- Aardvark McLeod Presentation Evening at Farlows
- Alphonse Island 2015 Season - A Record Breaker!
- Alphonse Island News – End of the Season
- Early Morning Jungle Poon
- Alphonse Island News - Late Milkfish!
- Astove - The Video!
- Astove Atoll News - End of the Season
- Astove Atoll News – Beginner's Luck!
- Alphonse Island News – Bones, Big GT’s and a Flats Grand Slam
- The Muddler Minnow and Lessons Learned in Fly Fishing
- Fly Tying Materials - Predator Fibres from Semperfli
- Kidnapping The Reverend Mother - Fly Fishing Drama
- The Bigger They Are, The Ardea They Fall!
- James Chetham Black Gnat
- The Sweet William Fly and Norman Greenwood
- How to tie a Gold Bead Damsel Nymph
- Reel Britannia...
- Ultimate Fishing Adventures by Henry Gilbey
- Tied in the Hand (Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer) by Sven-Olov Hard
- A Bonefishing Journey by Graham Stephens
- DVD Review: A Backyard in Nowhere
- Flextec Nomad Traveller Fly Rod 7 Piece
- Book Review: The Floating Fly by Dr Malcolm Greenhalgh
- Product Focus : Patagonia Men's Guidewater Pants