1,839 fish in one week! That's the latest report from the amazing South American rainbow trout fishery known as Jurassic Lake located in the wilds of Argentina. ... Full story
Avalon, Cuban Fishing Centers, is pleased to present its new fishing destination, Cayo Cruz/Cayo Romano and we want to express our truly thanks to Cuba, the National Company for the protection of Flora and Fauna (ENPFF), Ministery of Tourism (MINTUR) and the travel agency Ecotur (ECOTUR SA) , for allowing us to continue to have joint projects, where the care of the environment and sustainable tourism are the common denominator. ... Full story
Heading for the outer islands in the Seychelles is the nearest thing in fishing terms of going to war. After months of preparation including some physical training the time was finally upon us as my band of GT hunters boarded aircraft and heading once again for the Indian Ocean. ... Full story
With the new Las Buitreras season upon us down in Argentina, and with 10 fantastic years of amazing fishing and experiences at Las Buitreras we are now looking forward to see what this 11th year will have to offer fishing the wonderful Rio Gallegos for silvery sea trout. ... Full story
The Lakselva river in Norway is now one of the most reliable rivers in the world when it comes to producing salmon of over 40lbs. We have been fishing the river over the past six seasons and in almost every week we have been there, one or more of our guests has landed a fish of over 40lbs. ... Full story
A spectacular “Golden Grand Slam” has been achieved whilst fishing St Francois atoll. 4th season Alphonse guide, Andrew Mayo guided Matvey (Mat) Ivanov to obtaining this coveted achievement! To qualify for a “Golden Grand Slam” title five species of fish: Permit, Milkfish, GT, Bonefish and a Triggerfish need to be caught on the same day. ... Full story
Aardvark McLeod share the results of the first weeks fishing on the remote Farquhar atoll in the Seychelles, home to many species such as the famous GT or Giant Trevally, bonefish, trigger fish and offshore species too like tuna and sailfish. It's a long journey down but boy is it worth it! ... Full story
Who remembers the old Farlow's Magazine that London's iconic game fishing store used to publish? It stopped printing quite a while ago now but we recently were able to assist Farlow's in getting one of the old copies scanned into a very readable PDF format. ... Full story
- Arctic Grayling
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve - Midsummer Overview
- Astove Atoll Lodge - End of Season Report
- Aardvark McLeod Presentation Evening at Farlows
- Alphonse Island 2015 Season - A Record Breaker!
- Alphonse Island News – End of the Season
- Early Morning Jungle Poon
- Alphonse Island News - Late Milkfish!
- Astove - The Video!
- Astove Atoll News - End of the Season
- The Muddler Minnow and Lessons Learned in Fly Fishing
- Fly Tying Materials - Predator Fibres from Semperfli
- Kidnapping The Reverend Mother - Fly Fishing Drama
- The Bigger They Are, The Ardea They Fall!
- James Chetham Black Gnat
- The Sweet William Fly and Norman Greenwood
- How to tie a Gold Bead Damsel Nymph
- Reel Britannia...
- Ultimate Fishing Adventures by Henry Gilbey
- Tied in the Hand (Odyssey of a salmon fly-tyer) by Sven-Olov Hard
- A Bonefishing Journey by Graham Stephens
- DVD Review: A Backyard in Nowhere
- Flextec Nomad Traveller Fly Rod 7 Piece
- Book Review: The Floating Fly by Dr Malcolm Greenhalgh
- Product Focus : Patagonia Men's Guidewater Pants