Fly Fishing Photographers - Matt Harris
As a London-based photographer working in advertising, Matt Harris finds that fly-fishing represents the perfect antidote to his frantic day job. The chance to experience wild, remote and fabulously beautiful locations around the globe act as the perfect counterpoint to the hectic world of the UK advertising scene.
"I've been fishing and taking pictures for as long as I can remember. I write & shoot destination pieces regularly for IGFA Magazine, Fly Rod & Reel, Trout & Salmon, Fieldsports Magazine, Trout Fisherman, The Farlow's Magazine, Adventure Fishing Magazine, Fish Wild, FiskeFeber and mainstream titles including Conde Naste Traveller, Esquire & GQ. I also have regular articles in online magazines This is Fly Magazine and Catch Magazine.
My images have won awards from the Association of Photographers, Fuji, Kodak, Polaroid & others.
I have produced articles on fly-fishing in the Bahamas, Australia, Canada, Russia, Mongolia, Norway, Iceland, Guatemala, Chile, Zambia, the Seychelles, Cuba, India, Alaska, Argentina, New Zealand & numerous others."
See more photographs on the Matt Harris FlyFishing website...
Feature Articles (click to open)
See more articles on the Matt Harris FlyFishing website...
Articles by the same author
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Discover Amazing Angling in Dubai and Oman
- Do You Fancy Fishing in Paradise Next Year?
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure