Started back in 1998, our main magazine website, fishandfly.com, was one of the earliest dedicated fishing websites out there and was created out of a desire to make information on fly fishing available online when there just weren’t many other options available.
As part of the Fish and Fly Ltd group, we now also own and operate several other market-leading fishing websites (and others) such as: –
- flyfishing.co.uk – UK Fly Fishing Forums
- theflyfishingforum.com – North American Fly Fishing Forums
- salmonfishingforum.com – Salmon Fishing Forum
- fishingmagic.com – Fishing Magic (focused on coarse and general fishing)
- wheretofish.co.uk – Our online directory of Where to Fish
We share the latest news from around the world of fly fishing and beyond, features on species and locations and welcome submissions by our readers for publishing. We cover all game fish species in fresh and saltwater from salmon to marlin and locations from the best of the UK and Europe to the Americas, Africa, Asia and beyond.
With a reach of over 200,000 visitors on average each month who view over 2.5 million pages of information, we host one of the largest online fishing communities of anglers you can find.
Over 6 million visitors per year!