This year’s auction is nearly over so don’t miss your chance to secure an extra special trip for 2016, many of which still have very affordable highest bids.
Bid closing times are staggered; the first lots start to close at 12:00 on Saturday 13th February with the final lot closing on Sunday 14th just before 18:00.
There are also some late lots that have been added since the auction started, including:
• Roebuck Stalking at Ashintully Castle Estate in Perthshire
• A case of 12 bottles of 2010 Les Allées de Cantermerle wine
• Last day of the salmon season at Finavon Castle Water
• Salmon fishing on the River Naver
• A mid-Channel wreck fishing trip for two
• Two nights’ sea trout fishing with one night guided by Illtyd Griffiths
• Salmon or sea trout fishing on the River Towy
• Salmon fishing on the Munster Blackwater with guiding by Glenda Powell
• Trout fishing on the River Test hosted by Sir Gareth Edwards, CBE
• A visit for four to the Holland & Holland Museum, factory and shooting ground
• Salmon and sea trout fishing on the River Beauly
• Salmon fishing on the River Newport and Lough Beltra
• Fishing for two rods on the River Coln
• Salmon Fishing on the River Tay
For full details of all lots and instructions on how to register your bid just click HERE
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.