RAFTS represents a network of 26 charitable trusts and foundations, which employ over 50 technical staff operating across the major freshwater catchments of Scotland.
Skills & Experience: The successful candidate will have a proven track record in the following areas:
• Organisational management and development
• Financial management and control
• Staff development, management and leadership
• Excellent people, communication, advocacy and media skills
Experience in the following areas will also be desirable:
• Large scale environmental project identification, initiation, management and delivery
• Working with partners including Government, Agencies and others
• Charitable fund-raising
• Experience and knowledge of rural, environmental, and land management issues
• Experience and appropriate qualifications in the environmental sciences
Location: The post is based in our Central Edinburgh office. Flexible working hours and regular travel within Scotland will be required.
Remuneration: Remuneration will consist of a salary commensurate with experience and a contributory pension scheme.
Information on RAFTS and further details of the post and application process can be found HERE
Applications must be submitted no later than 09.00 on Monday 14 October and will consist of a covering letter, a full CV (with referees) and a completed Applicant Information Form (available via the RAFTS website)
Interviews will take place in Edinburgh on Thursday 24 October 2013.