Check the date please!
While we are heartily encouraged by your obvious desire to learn more about the article you just read, we also feel the need to let you know that as this story is published on the 1st of April there is not even a grain of truth in it - April Fool! Ed.
If you liked this then here is a reminder of last years April Fool story - we snagged a few of you judging by the comments at the end;-
Articles by the same author
- Tackle Up for Sea Trout
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure
- Salmon could be Returning to Sheffield
- Feed Trials Show Promise for Reduction of Sea Lice Infection.
- UK Government Urged to Protect Salmon Funding as Stocks Slump Again
- Aardvark McLeod Presentation Evening at Farlows
- Half Price Hardy SALE - Now On at Farlows