Check the date please!
While we are heartily encouraged by your obvious desire to learn more about the article you just read, we also feel the need to let you know that as this story is published on the 1st of April there is not even a grain of truth in it - April Fool! Ed.
If you liked this then here is a reminder of last years April Fool story - we snagged a few of you judging by the comments at the end;-
Articles by the same author
- Landowners Welcome New Wild Salmon Proposals
- The Atlantic Salmon Reserve 2016
- Discover Lake Strobel, Argentina.
- International Sea Trout Symposium
- Campaign to Help Save UK Salmon
- Sea Lice Study Highlights Issues for Sea Trout and Salmon
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban