River Dee Trust Auction Autumn 2013
The River Dee Trust is holding an online auction to raise funds this autumn.
Source: River Dee Trust
The aim of the event is to raise awareness of the work carried out on the River Dee and to raise funds to allow for the continuing improvement of the river.
The River Dee Trust raise funds for practical river improvement and to clear obstructions, allowing fish to complete their migrations, they also promote and support an educational programme for school children explaining the importance of the river to the region’s wildlife and local economy.
If any Fish&Fly or FlyFishing.co.uk members wish to help provide an interesting auction lot please get in touch with Ken Reid at email@example.com who is sourcing auction lots for the popular annual event.
Articles by the same author
- Wild Salmon can Adapt to Climate Change
- River Wye Salmon Report June 2014
- A Vintage Year on the Varzuga
- Escape to Alphonse
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 1
- Police and Fisheries Bodies Condemn Major Fish Kill
- A Milestone Breakthrough in Salmon Farming?
- State of North American Salmon Populations 2014
- Yorkshire Salmon to Return to the Derwent
- Prime Tweed Autumn Salmon Fishing Goes Under the Hammer