River Dee Trust Auction Autumn 2013
The River Dee Trust is holding an online auction to raise funds this autumn.
Source: River Dee Trust
The aim of the event is to raise awareness of the work carried out on the River Dee and to raise funds to allow for the continuing improvement of the river.
The River Dee Trust raise funds for practical river improvement and to clear obstructions, allowing fish to complete their migrations, they also promote and support an educational programme for school children explaining the importance of the river to the region’s wildlife and local economy.
If any Fish&Fly or FlyFishing.co.uk members wish to help provide an interesting auction lot please get in touch with Ken Reid at email@example.com who is sourcing auction lots for the popular annual event.
Articles by the same author
- Sportfish – Grab a Catalogue and a Great Discount
- Angling Rights Sacrified 'for the greater good' on Prime UK Salmon Beat
- Kiss the Water - You've seen the Film, Now WIN the DVD!
- Bad News for Wild Stocks as a Scottish Fish Farm loses 155,000 Salmon
- Charity Salmon Days
- Tributaries Fly Fishing Film on Release
- Chris Sandford Joins Game Fisher’s Diary
- Atlantic Salmon Trust Auction 2014
- Salmond Fishing on the Tay
- Kiss the Water