A Natural Solution for the Control of Lice in Farmed Salmon?
Scottish fish farmers look to a ‘natural’ solution to clean up the sea lice menace.
Source: BBC News
The BBC report on an initiative that looks to use natural cleaner fish species, in this instance, ballan wrasse, to help tackle the sea lice problem in fish farms.
Click HERE to read the full story.
Articles by the same author
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure
- Salmon could be Returning to Sheffield
- Feed Trials Show Promise for Reduction of Sea Lice Infection.
- UK Government Urged to Protect Salmon Funding as Stocks Slump Again
- Aardvark McLeod Presentation Evening at Farlows
- Half Price Hardy SALE - Now On at Farlows
- Early Morning Jungle Poon