A Natural Solution for the Control of Lice in Farmed Salmon?
Scottish fish farmers look to a ‘natural’ solution to clean up the sea lice menace.
Source: BBC News
The BBC report on an initiative that looks to use natural cleaner fish species, in this instance, ballan wrasse, to help tackle the sea lice problem in fish farms.
Click HERE to read the full story.
Articles by the same author
- Record Fish Numbers on the River Tyne
- Non-native Salmon Found in UK Waters
- Chanos chanos - Milkfish Madness...
- Scotland to Consider Wild Salmon Netting Ban
- Discover Amazing Angling in Dubai and Oman
- Do You Fancy Fishing in Paradise Next Year?
- North American Salmon Returns Looking Hopeful
- River Ure Salmon Project to Be Celebrated At ‘Big Fish’ Event
- S&TA Express Concern at Lack of Progress at NASCO Meeting
- Salmon and Trout Association Forces Net Fishery Closure