A Natural Solution for the Control of Lice in Farmed Salmon?
Scottish fish farmers look to a ‘natural’ solution to clean up the sea lice menace.
Source: BBC News
The BBC report on an initiative that looks to use natural cleaner fish species, in this instance, ballan wrasse, to help tackle the sea lice problem in fish farms.
Click HERE to read the full story.
Articles by the same author
- Planning Victory for Scottish Salmon Campaign
- Some Big Irish Salmon Showing
- A Strong Late Run in Canada?
- UK Film Premiere – Land of Giants
- Possible Women’s World Record Sea Trout from Rio Gallegos
- UK's Salmon & Trout Association Calls for New Limits on Salmon Exploitation
- Atlantic Salmon – Lost at Sea
- Atlantic Salmon Reserve Update: 9
- Tougher Measures Needed to Save Canadian Salmon
- Opposition to Offshore Fish Farming in South West England Grows