As part of National Fishing Month many of Simon Cooper’s Fishing Breaks river owners have banded together to offer Free Day Tickets for the under 16s. Simply book one Day Rod and your child fishes for Free.
These are the beats on offer (click the links for details of each beat):-
- Cotton’s Fishing Temple – River Dove
- Compton Chamberlayne – River Nadder
- Donnington Grove – River Lambourn
- Middleton Estate – River Test
- Mottisfont Abbey – River Test*
- School Farm – River Dun
- Qing Ya Xi – River Itchen
- Nether Wallop Mill
There are no particular restrictions other than it must be no more than one child who must be under 16 years of age except at Nether Wallop Mill where the Father & Son Day is extended to cover two children. In most cases non-fishing family members are welcome to attend.
Offer runs until September 1st 2017.
*NB. Minimum age at Mottisfont Abbey is 12 years.